Introduction and concept of cookie.
In compliance with the provisions of the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, with this document Ibiza Feeling SL, hereinafter THE COMPANY, intends to let you know what cookies are, their function, usefulness and need, so that you can freely make decisions about their acceptance or not. Despite this, you are explicitly informed that there may be cookies that are necessary for communications between your computer and the network, as well as to provide the services expressly requested by you, being in both cases exempted from compliance with the obligations established in said Article.
A cookie is simply a file with an anonymous code that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. These small files allow a web page, among other things, to passively store, record and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team on the website. This information can allow you to know the place from which you access, the connection time, the type of device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system, the browser, the most visited pages and the number of clicks made, among others. user behavior data on the Internet.
You can disable cookies in your browser and delete them at any time. However, you should know that although the website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, their deactivation may prevent its proper functioning.
Types of cookies.
Cookies are classified into the following categories according to their functions:
• Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, as well as the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to configure some general characteristics that will access the service (language, browser type, etc.).
• Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. These are used for the analysis of the activity of the sites or applications to which the user accesses, as well as for the elaboration of navigation profiles that can be used to study improvements for users in said sites or applications.
• Advertising cookies: They are used to manage the advertising spaces that the owner of the website or application has included in them.
• Advertising cookies based on behavior: These are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the owner of the website or application has included in them, in the most efficient way possible. To do this, it uses user behavior data stored in these cookies.
We inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal way that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer, except if possible those used for the personalization of navigation and for technical issues, will not be used by us. that we do not use analytical or advertising cookies of any kind. The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
• Ibiza Feeling
The intended purposes are those indicated in the following table:
|PHPSESSID||Ibiza Feeling||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP programming language to manage session variables stored on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.|
|crisp-client||Ibiza Feeling||Six months||It is used for chat functionalities|
|icl visitor lang js||WordPress||1 day||Remember the language used by the user|
|wpml browser redirect test||WordPress||Session||WordPress plugin used for browser redirection|
|_ga||Two years from its installation||Generates statistical data on how the page is used|
|_gid||Session||Statistics of how the visitor uses the page|
|_gali||Session||Analysis of data|
|_dc_gtm_UA||Session||Used to identify users by age, gender or interest in DoubleClick – Google Tag Manager.|
As we have already informed you, once the Cookies have been installed, you may, at any time, revoke your consent and eliminate them. For this, you can use the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser you are using while browsing the web.
Updating of the Cookies Policy and contact
If you wish to ask any questions about our Cookies Policy, or revoke the consent given previously, you can contact THE COMPANY through the following email address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy ”.