Looking for an exciting and challenging job in Ibiza?
At Ibiza Feeling, we are always looking for qualified people to join our team.
We believe our staff is the backbone of our company. Our employees are
friendly, courteous and goal-oriented individuals who value customer service
and teamwork. Every time you see a guest, smile and greet the guest before
the guest greets you. Never say no to a guest. Treat all guests and colleagues
with respect, as you would want to be treated.
We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing people from different European
countries. As we continue to grow, more opportunities are created within all
departments of our operations. If you would like to join our team please browse
through our vacancy lists below. Should you be interested in a position that is not
listed or would like to join us further into the future, we will still be delighted
to hear from you; we will retain your details on your active file until suitable
To qualify as staff, you must meet the following minimum
- Spanish citizenship, or a citizenship of another country of the European
[Applicants from countries outside the European Community must
be already in possession of a valid work permit for Spain to allow them to
take up employment. Our company does NOT act as sponsor for visa or work
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Ability to communicate in Spanish AND at least in a second major language
- Previous work experience in hotel, resort, restaurant or bar environment
To qualify as staff, we recommend to read first the following remarks carefully:
- Don' get tempted to mix up a hotel job with paid holidays in Ibiza.
Our staff has to work hard when our guests go to the beach in the early
morning, make an excursion in the afternoon, watch the sunset in the
evening or dance in the clubs at night! We are no exploiters, however,
you must work AT LEAST 40 hours a week and accept to do overtime if it is
- The tourist season is very short in Ibiza (i.e. from April till October).
Some of our hotels open their doors in peak season for two or three months
only. Most work contracts for seasonal staff last for two or three months,
always depending on the job description.
- It is important to sign a work contract, which in turn ensures you have
a medical insurance (seguridad social).
- If not otherwise stated in the job description, there are fixed rates
for salaries. The average summer wage is probably between 800 Euros (net)
and 1,200 Euros (net) per month for a full-time position.
- If not otherwise stated in the job description, we don't refund any
expenses for in- and outbound travel.
- If not otherwise stated in the job description, we don't provide
accommodation. However, we will help you if it is necessary.
- Please refrain from calling us! Send your CV/resume by e-mail.
Please send your CV/resume by e-mail to
We will contact you soon.